Sham Rocks Fitness is your solution to all your fitness goals.
- Masters of Education – Health Studies from Springfield College, Springfield, MA
- Bachelor of Science – Physical Education from Springfield College, Springfield, MA
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – Certified Exercise Physiologist
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED certified through American Red Cross
- Recipient of Rising Star Award from the Medical Fitness Association for outstanding achievement and leadership in the medical fitness industry
If you ever wanted to work with a trainer but didn’t want to join a fitness facility, then virtual training is your solution. Through online training, each client starts with a free consultation to understand their needs, commitment level, and current health & fitness conditions. During this time, we’ll also go over the equipment you have so all the workouts can be tailored to your specificities. Clients will still have the opportunity to improve their cardio endurance, overall strength, functional movements, core stability, and more from their comfort of their home. All exercises will be aligned with the client’s current goals and health conditions to allow for measurable improvements and safeguard from injuries. Ready to move forward and push pass your plateau? Contact me to set up your free consultation.
Benefits of Virtual Training
- No need to live in the same area as trainer
- Work out wherever you have cell or internet connection
- Save on gas
- Save on membership costs
- Use your own equipment
- No waiting for equipment
- Accomplish your fitness goals