I can’t believe we’re already in March. Statistics show that this is the month where most people who chose exercise as a New Year’s resolution quit. I’m hoping that you continue to listen and not be part of the statistics.
- Subscribe to the show
- Rate this show ★★★★★
- Leave a comment, click here
- Follow us on Instagram for workout videos and bonus content @fitness_in_no_time
- Donate below to help keep this podcast going!
Workout: 8 exercises, 30 seconds each exercise, 3 sets
Equipment: Mat (optional)
- Wall Sit / Triceps Wall Press
- Supine Crisscross with legs / Push Ups
- Plyo-lunges / Frontal & Lateral Raises
- Alternating Leg Raise Crunches / Prone Back Extension Arm Extension
Intro/Outro Music: “A Mistake” (Instrumental Version) Artist: Particle House
Workout Music: “Hit n’ Run Love” (Instrumental Version) Artist: Yesable; “In My Veins” (Instrumental Version) Artist: Yesable; “Rockstar” Artist: Basixx; “Drill Bite” Artist: Typekast; “Breathe” Artist: Typekast; “Drop Out Kid”Artist: Liru
Disclaimer: Always check with your physician before starting any new workout program. If you feel dizzy, lightheaded, or shortness of breath, stop the exercise and seek medical attention if necessary.
Need to catch up on an episode or want to make time for another workout? Click here for more episodes.
E-mail me with any questions or comments at email@example.com.
Your donations Help keep this show running.
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Thank you! Your contribution is greatly appreciated!Donate